The Anita Public Library offers a wide variety of services, including the following:
- 9 free public Internet access computers
- 1 children’s computer with educational and fun games
- Photocopier, Fax
- Homebound Service–for our patrons who aren’t able to come to the library –call if you need this service.
- Ebscohost Database for research and reference questions
- Interlibrary Loan–if we don’t have the book, we’ll order it from another library. We charge a fee of $1.75 per book ( to help cover the return postage)
- Access your account from the online catalog
- Faxing copies $1 per page sending/receiving (Free when using 800 no.)
- MP3 Player available for 2 week check out
- Open Access–people from other towns may use our library.
- Laptop check out to use in-house
- Nook Color ereader for in-house use & Tablet
- Anita Newspaper Online(1886-2003)
- Username: anitapl
- Password: archive
- Fax Forms and Publications
- Free homework HelpNow access from online catalog
- Reference Help and reader advisory
- Free wireless (wifi) internet 24/7
- BRIDGES downloadable ebooks and audio books–Use library card no.
- Smart Investing Resources
The Anita Public Library has been serving the people of Anita and the surrounding area since 1911
|Director/Librarian||Vicki L. Christensen|
|Assistant Librarian||Carolyn Modrell|
Volunteers: Lyla, Norma, Debbie, Linda, Sunnie
Board of Trustees
The library is governed by a board of trustees who serve the public by setting goals & policies that will enable us to give quality service to all
|Vice Chair||Debbie Marnin|
|Member||Rev. Al Sherbo|
The board meets the second Wednesday of each month–5:00 p.m.–at the library.